Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ok you have to check out this blog. This lady is a hoot and a half! She is the author/seller of this Lot of Pokemon cards and is just an absolute riot to read.
To say I feel her pain is an understatement. ;) To the point where today when I entered Walmart (aka Evil Empire) to pick up a few things by myself (because all three kids are at school), I felt like doing the happy dance.
No statements of:
"Mom, can we get ice cream?"
"Mom I need supplies x,y,z for Mrs. C's class" to add to supplies a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, and v that I bought earlier this week from the first supply list that was sent home.
"Mom we need milk, cereal, and dog food (which I got everything except the cereal).
Or my personal favorite of late: "TOYS MOMMA! I need new Toys, because I am a big boy who is good at school!" ah the joys of bribery. ;)

No comments: