Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Please keep praying and sending positive thoughts to Brooklyn!

Because they are WORKING!!!!

DJ's teacher and a friend of mine has talked to Brooklyn's mom, who had the best news!

Brooklyn has started to respond to her family and doctors when they talk to her!

Plus the doctors are saying that they are planning on to take her off the ventilator in the next 24-48 hours!!!

I have to say that when I read this news, all three times today, I got tears in my eyes. This is the best news, now to get her all the way better so we can get her back home to Georgia, and just back home to her house!

I really think DJ might have a crush on Brooklyn. The other weekend he prayed directly to her. Then today he asked me to send her mom a message on "the puter" (facebook) to tell Brooklyn to feel better and come home and back to school soon!

No comments: