Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear President Obama

Call me behind the times, but I am just now seeing this latest hair-brained scheme of your supposed experts. The one where these "experts" have told you that by not giving the military members a cost of living increase the government will save money.

Well that's just fine and dandy for the government, but what about US?

Inflation will still go up, even if our cost of living raise doesn't.

Which means, quite frankly that we will be paying more for food and clothing and housing, on less.

All thanks to you and your hair brained scheme.

I challenge you to take a pay cut of the equivalent of 3 months and see how you and Mrs. Obama like it.  Oh wait you wont notice it because you all get free room, board and travel for the next 2 years.

I challenge congress to take a pay cut of at least a months pay, just to feel what we feel. Oh wait the lobbiest will make sure they have enough to eat and a roof over their heads.

No I am not impressed with this proposal.

I hate politics.....

No comments: