Thursday, March 03, 2011

I am helping to create more birthdays

he American Cancer Society
If you are unable to view the message below,

Hi!

I am emailing you because I just registered for the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life.

When I registered online, I was issued my own personal fundraising web page. It explains what Relay For Life is and why I chose to get involved. My web page also has my fundraising goal and how much money I've raised so far.

Please visit my page, and while you're there....why not make a donation to the American Cancer Society?

Your donation will help the American Cancer Society create a world with less cancer and more birthdays. The amount you donate will count towards my fundraising goal.

Thank you so much for your help - I will keep you updated on my progress!

Patricia Cleveland

More Birthdays

 

 

Matching Gifts
The American Cancer Society: Mosaic
American Cancer Society: Cancer Action Network
Copyright 2010/2011 © American Cancer Society

American Cancer Society | www.RelayForLife.org | 1.800.227.2345
250 Williams Street, Atlanta, GA 30303

To ensure you always receive important event information, add us to your address book

Legal and Privacy Information


State Fundraising Notices



No comments: