Monday, February 28, 2011

I Heart Faces Shoulders, Knees and Toes week

This week the challenge at I Heart Faces is “Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes.”. Basically anything but a face. So here is my entry:

Tip Off

It's a picture from about middle way through the basketball season, and one of my favorite moments to take a picture of, the tip off. I just love watching the boys fly through the air to get to that ball. So I played a bit with the original picture to get it so it was just their feet. :)


Make sure to head on over to I Heart Faces  and check out all of the creative entries!


6 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks for the comment on my Post!
Nice Picture!

Crystal said...

Great shot! I love it! Saw you on iheartfaces.com!

Callie Callender said...

I enjoy the contrasts in colors of this one!

Tina Michelle said...

That is neat!

MPE by Irela said...

Awesome shot and processing. :)

Unknown said...

Very cool! Love the crop. :)