Tuesday, December 08, 2015

My Daddy...

On November 15, 2015 the world lost a great man, but Heaven gained a great Angel.
My dad, passed away that morning at the Hospice of the Valley at St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix. My brother, sister-in-law and I were with my mom and dad for the last couple of days of dad's life, and returned to our homes after Thanksgiving. To say it was a rough couple of weeks is an understatement, and honestly I am still having a hard time. Thankfully we were able to fly Jerry home for 10 days, and the kids joined us in Arizona for a week, so we were all able to spend my nephew, Peanut's birthday; Thanksgiving, and Jerry's birthday together, as well as the memorial service. Since I have been so quiet on here I thought I would share some of the pictures that we scanned for the slide show that we showed before the service.






















































No comments: