Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My interview went well, of course they are looking for someone to jump in the class next week, which isnt gonna happen in my case. But I got some great ideas about the county/district, suggestions on schools for the girls and great advice for how to get a job for next year "if" I wasnt offered this one. I feel bad because the call forwarding on the house phone didnt go through and they called to reschedule/confirm and I didnt answer of course. But I wouldnt have been able to do the reschedule anyway since they wanted to change it to Friday. The principal did say that that her secretary misunderstood and she wanted to meet today, and wanted her to reschedule the one that was on Friday to today. At that point I didn't know anything about it, and didnt realize that the call forwarding wasnt working. I checked the house messages after the interview.

We explored yesterday morning, went all over the county, the base and into Macon to the mall. (Cant tell I have a teenager can ya?) Then came back to the hotel to relax and get ready for my interview. Then the kids and I went to the Mouse Place (Chuck E. Cheese) for supper. It was a first for all of them, well the girls have been before but they were 3 yo and 4 days old, since we went last for Kelsey's third birthday.

The drive up there wasnt too bad, right at 5 hours. Not sure that Google had us come the easiest way, definately the scenic route, that would have been beautiful if it was in the day not at night. Going home I used the navigator on my Verizon phone. I discovered the joys of it yesterday, and fell in love with it. Cant see subscribing to the service for it all the time since Crestview doesnt have Verizon service and it wont work, but trips like this where you have NO CLUE where you are makes it nice to have. (wish I would have known when we were in LA).

DJ makes me laugh, he thinks all hotels mean Grandma and papa are going to be there. And then the area around here look a lot like Mississippi where Jerry's mom lives so he kept asking when we were going to get to her house today, and if Lisa would let him ride the horse when we got there.



Ok now what everyone has been waiting for pictures! ;)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: