Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Heart Faces Cell Phone Week

This week over at I Heart Faces the challenge is a picture that you took with your cell phone. Well I had to go back a couple of months to find one that I liked, but here it is:

kelsey beach taken with cell phone

This is Kelsey on the beach at Tybee Island over Thanksgiving break. We had gone to take Senior Pictures and I took this one with my phone so that her dad could see what it looked like as he was at work.

Make sure you go over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/2011/02/phone-photo-challenge/ and take a look at all of the entries


4 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Beautiful!

Presley family said...

So fun. We love the beach over here!

SharonS said...

That's why I love having a cell phone camera! Instant gratification--not waiting for a computer. Great picture! I bet the real ones were amazing!

SharonS said...

That's what I love about cell phone cameras. Instant gratification--not having to wait till you get to a computer. I bet the "real" pictures were amazing because this one is great!