Tuesday, May 15, 2012

One of the reasons why I love my @fitbit Fw: Your weekly progress report from Fitbit!

On our last payday I ordered a FitBit. My friend Eileen has one and I had seen them on places like Pinterest, and thought it was worth a try. It came in that Thursday and I have worn it ever since. I really like the fact that it not only counts your steps like all pedometers, but it also uploads all of your information to your dashboard on their website and keeps track of it all for you.
Along with the pedometer, FitBit gives you daily goals to reach as far as calories, steps taken, active score, stairs (elevation) climbed (this is the hardest one for me, since we don't have any stairs around here, and our hills are more like mounds and not very tall). There is also a food log on the dashboard where you can keep track of your calorie intake and it helps you see if you need to exercise more based on your food intake to balance the two out.
FitBit can monitor your sleep and tell you how many times a night you wake up and how much sleep you are actually getting (it's no surprise I am so tired some days when I wake up 14-18 times in the night!).
But one of the main reasons I am loving my Fitbit is this weekly progress report from Fitbit! It shows me in one glance all of my information.

Hi Patty, here are your weekly stats.
5/07/2012 to 5/13/2012
WEEK'S MOST ACTIVE DAY
Wed, May 9
WEEK'S LEAST ACTIVE DAY
Tue, May 8
TOTAL STEPS
94,097
DAILY AVERAGE
13,457 steps
WEEKLY BEST
22,929 steps
TOTAL DISTANCE
43.66 miles
DAILY AVERAGE
6.24 miles
WEEKLY BEST
11.62 miles
TOTAL FLOORS CLIMBED
47
DAILY AVERAGE
7 floors
WEEKLY BEST
28 floors
TOTAL CALS BURNED
17,355
DAILY AVERAGE
2,479 cals
WEEKLY BEST
3,087 cals
CALORIES IN VS OUT
-2577
WEEKLY BEST
17355 cals burned
9528 cals eaten
-750 cals deficit
WEIGHT CHANGE
6.1 lb
LIGHTEST
169.0 lb
HEAVIEST
175.1 lb
AVG SLEEP DURATION
6 hrs 51 min
AVG TIMES AWAKENED
16
AVG TIME TO FALL ASLEEP
0hrs 13min
Last week's step winners
1 Patty
94,097 steps
2 Eileen
67,627 steps
See current leaderboard
Last week's badges
See all of my badges
What's the buzz?
You're receiving this newsletter because you signed up for a Weekly Progress Summary.
Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe. Fitbit and the Fitbit Logo are registered trademarks of
Fitbit, Inc. Fitbit, Inc. - 625 Market Street Suite 1400 San Francisco, CA 94105.


No comments: