Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Robins Air Show P-51 2012

These are just a few of my favorite pictures that I snapped yesterday at the 2012 Robins Air Force Base Air Show of the P-51 Mustang. 



The following are the pictures I got of the P-51 Mustang and the F-22 Raptor during the Heritage flight. 



I must say the air show was wonderful and we really enjoyed ourselves. The only problem we had was there was no organization as far as loading the shuttle buses going either direction. The bus drivers would stop and people were allowed to just jump on where ever they felt like it, even if there was a line in the proper stop area. We chose to walk back to our car on base after waiting at the "stop" cone for over 15 minutes, while watching at least 6 buses stop further back and people that were just walking up form new lines. 
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: