Friday, April 20, 2012

Girl's Lunch

Girls' Lunch
I appreciate the guest post, Jamie Guy
I have got to get cable tv! All of my friends are talking non-stop about their new favorite shows and I am totally out of the loop because I have no idea what they are talking about. We go to lunch everyday together and it is always a great time for us to catch up and talk about whatever we want to. Except that all they have wanted to talk about is what is happening on their favorite show and what they think is going to happen next week and all about what has already happened during the season. Then they move on to American Idol and they feel the need to talk about and critique each contestant on the show and talk about who they think is going to win and how they reacted when the last person got voted off the night before. I have seriously felt like I was in high school again and I wasn't one of the popular girls! I feel so left out. Plus all of the shows that they are talking about sound really good!



Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: