Sunday, April 01, 2012

Thank you DSW @DSWShoeLovers for your great customer service and assistance!

Last week I was very upset with FILA and DSW because my Skele-Toes that were less than a month old already had holes in the big toes. FILA gave me the line to return them to DSW, and the DSW in Macon told me to contact FILA.

If you saw my post you know I wasn't very happy.

Well the folks at DSW's Twitter page saw my tweet and post and helped me sort it out! They helped me get a replacement pair of shoes, and the new shoes were waiting for me when I got home Friday before we left on our trip!

I wanted to let everyone know what great help the folks at https://twitter.com/#!/DSWShoeLovers were and to thank them again for helping me sort this out! I would have posted this thank you sooner, but with traveling this is the first night where we have had internet access!

No comments: