Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEEE
Oh wow I just admitted that aloud, its my birthday. Actually after the day I have had today there is no denying it. LOL


I got flowers with candy and a teddy bear yesterday from my brother and SIL .

Then today I got a very nice text message singing happy birthday from SIL.

Plus I got sang to at Lowes during my orientation training (I did tell you all that I went back to work at Lowes, right?)

I have also talked to both of my parents seperately because my mom wasnt home at the time when I called the house.

The kids convinced me that we had to have cake as dessert tonight to celebrate, and who am I to argue with them? Well I have had to argue with DJ that it is MY birthday and not his. But he is only 3 so that is to be expected of him. LOL

All in all it has been a pretty decent day.

No comments: