Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Link Love

Ok so I have been remiss lately about updating new blogs that I have been reading, or any blogs that I have been reading.

My only excuse, really is lack of computer time.

So without further ado, here are a couple of blogs that I have been checking out lately!

The Secret is in the Sauce, AKA SISTas. Great newish blog site for women to get together and hang out. They are doing give aways and all sorts of member blog recognitions, go check them out!

Two Dogs Running cute, funny and running a contest this week for the opening of her Etsy shop.

Of course there are a couple that I have been following for a while now, and encourage you to check out:

Cornish Adoption Journey, which is now more about their journey of getting little Emma'a health situation solved, and how their lives have grown and changed since adopting Emma and Micah from the Ukraine.

Life with My Special K's Fellow Military family, with little Ms. Kennedy who I have asked that everyone keep in their thoughts and prayers.

Confessions of a CF Husband the journey of Tricia, Nathan, and Gwyneth.

Ok so there are more, but those are the ones that I have been the best about staying caught up on lately!

1 comment:

Mama Dawg said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I appreciate it!