Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009 Thursday 13

Now that 2009 is officially here, I think it is time to start thinking about what I want out of the new year. Not resolutions per say, but hopes and dreams.

So here are my Thursday Thirteen, hopes and dreams for 2009.

1. To solve Jerry's medical issues. 'Nough said

2. Sell the house in Florida.

3. Have my students all do well on the CRCT. My students are capable of doing very well on the tests, I just need them to show those test makers what they are made of!

4. Have Kelsey, Natalie, and DJ finish out this school year on a great note, and start next year just as well as they started this year.

5. Get more exercise, I have been seriously lacking in this department lately. The ladies on my hall at school though have suggested doing an exercise group after school, so I am going to try to make it happen.

6. Visit my family. I want to meet Maddox!

7. Knit more (my shawl that I am currently doing is about 1/2 way done).

8. Get out of the house more.

9. Continue going to church regularly.

10. Meet new people.

11. Take more pictures.

12. Explore Georgia, the free and inexpensive things that are out there.

13. Lower our debt.

No comments: