Sunday, April 01, 2012

#mamavation #2weekchallenge Day 14 @mrbookieboo

Whew! It has been a busy couple of days!

Friday morning I woke up early and went on a 4 mile walk around the neighborhood to get my exercise in before work, as I knew the kids and I would be leaving shortly after school and driving to Orlando. My step count for the day was: 14,343

Saturday morning we woke up bright and early and headed for Universal Studios, where we spent the day. My step count for the day was 24,437 and I spent about an hour in the pool swimming with DJ and Kylie in the afternoon.

Today we woke up just as early and headed to Islands of Adventure and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. My step count is 23,825 and we spent about an hour in the pool this evening before dinner.

Needless to say I am a very tired mommy tonight!

My weekly total for this week is: 133,438 which is about 53.53 miles, with various nights of gym work, swimming, and daily Pat's Run training walks (which I need to start back to on Tuesday, depending on what we decide to do here in Orlando. I may figure out how big the Florida Mall is to do the circuit in there and walk it as soon as it opens for that in the morning.

My jeans are feeling looser, so I know I am making progress towards my goals. I have even been eating fairly well on our trip, sharing meals with the kids, or eating salads/fruit. It has been a good two weeks!

Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: