Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Mrs. C's Classroom so far 2012-2013

So it's still a bit of a mess as evidenced by the clutter on my desk, but I am pretty happy with the start that I have on my classroom and wanted to share. :-)
So first is my desk. I am thinking that it is going to move corners though. You can see my pencil box on the floor. Oops
My Learning Objectives Board for our "I can" statements.


Filing cabinets turned into a magnetic bulletin board.
My bulletin board outside my door. I am pretty proud of myself, since I didn't get this idea off of Pinterest, like I did most of the others. :-)


I am working on our homework and binder criteria, as well as book reports. As soon as I have those finalized, or mostly so, I will share what we came up with.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: