Saturday, September 22, 2012

Jeffersonville Elementary School Fourth Grade Astronaut Biography: Douglas Wheelock


This is the second of the Astronaut Biographies that was turned in. And I am not ashamed to admit it, this is my favorite, astronaut that is! :-) As my final big project at Jeffersonville Elementary School (not that I knew that it would be the final one when I assigned it), the fourth graders were assigned an Astronaut Biography Project/Powerpoint. They were to research their Astronaut and discover as much information about them as they could, then put that information into a power point presentation for the class. While the projects aren't due til next week, I have had a few of the students complete their projects early, and wanted to share them with the world. :-)

Please forgive any mistakes in either facts or grammar, as I didn't edit this for them at all. For their first projects I think they did pretty good.






No comments: