Sunday, March 29, 2009

Praying for Stellan

There is a bitty guy out there who needs prayers. McMamma's Stellan has had a rough go of it since before he was born, but he has defied the odds thanks to all of the hard work of his doctors, nurses, and prayer warriors. Stellan and McMamma have spent the last week or so back in the hospital with Stellan having STVs with his heart.

When McMamma was still pregnant with Stellan a name gallery project was started with people writing his name, praying for them, and sending in pictures of what they did with his name (you can click on the link to see all of them).

When I saw that I had this picture:

From our yard yesterday, I decided to turn it into this:
From Drop Box
for Stellan.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

That turned out beautiful! I will be heading over to her site and adding Stellan to my prayers!