Sunday, March 01, 2009

SNOW!!! IN GEORGIA!!!!

I slept in the morning, because the thunderstorms over night kept waking me up. When I got up I went in the kitchen to get some breakfast and this is what I saw out the kitchen window. SNOW!!! I ran through the house waking the rest of the family up with screams of LOOK OUT SIDE!!!!
DJ couldn't quite figure out what was going on until we told him it was snow. Of course when I first got up, it was more like sleet.


Now however its coming down as big fat snow flakes! Plus its starting to stick on the patio umbrella, and some of DJ's toys. I think it got to us too late in the day to really stick where we can have any fun with it, but its pretty.


















































1 comment:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

ok, That is funny to go from a thunderstorm to snow within hours. We got snow to, but not enough to play in. The kids played on the porch where there was the most.