Thursday, March 26, 2009

Texas

We have a date, well actually we have had a date for a couple of days now, but I have been waiting for the actual orders before blogging about it.

But since the silly people in charge of TDY orders are taking their sweet time cutting the orders for Jerry and I to go, I decided just to post it.

April 3rd at 8 am Jerry has an appointment at the base hospital in Texas. We are not sure how long we will be there. The appointment that day is supposed to be an hour, but I am sure that will not be the only appointment. I guess this doctor is the "one" to decide what tests they will do.

No clue yet as to when we will leave for Texas. My dad flies in on Tuesday and will stay for however long we need to be gone (hopefully no longer than a week.)

The good thing about it is that the 3rd is the last day of school before spring break, so hopefully that will be the only day I will need to miss. And if for some reason we need to be gone longer, it will be less days out of school for me technically with having part of it over spring break.

We have to get the other house cleaned over the weekend, plus get this house in order the rest of the way for my dad's visit. So keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next week as we plan and prepare for this trip.

3 comments:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Im glad it falls over your Spring Break. That takes some stress off. I hope all goes well and smooth.

Kim said...

I hope Jerry's appointments go well and you get some answers. Safe travels to the two of you and keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some serious, firm, **treatable** answers for Jerry, ASAP. You both need something other than confusion and stress.

Please travel safely!