Monday, April 13, 2009

I heart faces~spring

Amature: This week the folks over at I Heart Faces are not doing an adult contest. However they are having one for folks like me, that is, ones who just enjoy taking pictures, but know we don't stand a chance against the "pros". ;)
From Online Edits

Part of the sweet sixteen series Kelsey and I did last week. ;)



Ok and if I was allowed to enter a kids one as well as an amature one here is what I would have entered.
From Online Edits


I know that DJ's face isn't as clear in this one, but I loved the flowers and just the overall way it came out. :)

12 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

Very sweet photos! I love the purple frame in the second one...

Amy said...

Those are both very nice! I love the background in the first one, very pretty :)

Sheila said...

They both turned out beautiful! Great job!

tiarastantrums said...

that second shot is amazing!!

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

I like the feel of the first one and the second one is very artistic. :D

kristi said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! your photos are great! love the colors.

Marla said...

Thanks for the comment, these are both awesome!

Mrs. Bird said...

Thanks for stopping by! Those are both great shots. You could have entered a children's photo in the amateur category though...:) Keep snapping!

4chalseys@blogger said...

Beautiful photos... both of them! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Taylor said...

Beautiful pics. The second is very creative!

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting on my entry! I love yours, it is beautiful! The colors are so pretty!

Cathy said...

Bokeh is fun. And the little flowers are lovely. Your son is very cute. What a lovely family you have.

Your daughter looks beautiful. I love how naturally you capture your kids. And I love the dress. I would just crop that one a little closer and adjust the color (a little less saturated) a bit for the skin tones.