Thursday, April 09, 2009

Somehow

I think we have become the wayword home for lost/lonely dogs.

First there was Lady.

Lady, in all reality belongs to the neighbor on the corner. However since the day we moved in, she all but lives here. She is here most mornings when we get up, and most nights when we go to bed. Lady goes on most of our walks with us, and plays well with DJ and Tigger.

Now today when we were out walking I saw this white and brown flash go by us (Jerry and I) and into the road after Kelsey, DJ, and Lady. I automatically got scared, because I didn't know what the new dog, or Lady for that matter would do. Ha! Shouldn't have been worried. The new dog, played with Lady all the way back to our house, and is at this moment in the back yard playing (no fence).

2 comments:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

lol, cute!

Kelse said...

Lol, momma lady loves us too much to not come on walks with us. But you forgot to mention how lady tries to follow the car.