Tuesday, August 12, 2008

#1

Ok go to this site and plug in your information to find out the song!

My birthday: Delta Dawn" by Helen Reddy

Jerry's Birthday: Papa Was a Rollin' Stone" by The Temptations

Our Anniversary: Waterfalls" by TLC

Kelsey's birthday: "Informer" by Snow

Natalie's birthday: Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion

DJ's Birthday: Confessions Part II" by Usher

My graduation from High School ... "More than Words" by Extreme

Graduation from ASU: One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men

Graduation from NLU: Fallin'" by Alicia Keys (actual graduation date), and the day we celebrated Lady Marmalade" by Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink

How sad is it that most of these songs I have never heard of. ;)

1 comment:

Windy said...

I can remeber sayin " oh thats my jam" way back in the day to Kelsey's song LOL