Saturday, September 20, 2008

update to the latest in the medical saga

Jerry has a colonscopy and an endoscopy (we think) scheduled for this Friday. I have already talked to my principal about taking the day off to take him to it, I just have to fill out the paperwork on Monday.

So far we have still not been given a true diagnosis as to what they think is wrong with him. They told him at his appointment on Thursday that they hoped these procedures would give us the answers.

I am just hoping and praying that they really don't know, and that this isn't a case of them knowing, but not wanting to have the military pay for it, so they are trying to kick him out before giving us an answer. Which as we all know has happened in the past. Because quite frankly that would suck.

1 comment:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

I hope you get answers with these tests!!!!!! and that they do the right thing.