Sunday, May 17, 2009

Please keep the Swanland Family in your thoughts and prayers

I saw Larissa's post on Facebook on Friday morning, when she posted about the loss of her sister, but was not sure what had happened. Today I saw where Larissa posted a link to the news article: http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/45049632.html Serena was killed in a car accident in Texas, where she was attending A&M.

We knew the family from our time in the UK. Please keep Larissa and her mom in your thoughts and prayers during this horrible time.

Also take this as a reminder to always wear your seat belt! I don't know if it would have saved Serena or not, but it always feels like an even bigger tragedy when the person killed is not wearing one.

1 comment:

LaraSwanland said...

One of my customers sent me this link and asked if it was me.
Thank you for thinking about us during that time. It does look like you are doing well :-)