Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

Momma M. over at My Little Life  http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/ sponsors a five question Friday, almost every week. I have been reading her answers and some of the other people that play along for a while now, but just now getting around to joining in. Make sure you head on over and see what other people had to say.
http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/
 
1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?  What not to wear, not sure really why, but the fact that they tell you what will look good on you and what doesn't sounds good to me!

2. Do you have any tattoos? Yes, An Arizona State Sun Devil on my left shoulder.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up? Yes....

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up? Depends on where I am at, in regards to the light. If I am right on top of it, speed up, if I am back a bit stop.

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips? CHOCOLATE!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I also love chocolate, but then I love salty things too!