Monday, June 20, 2011

I Heart Faces Let's Hear It For The Boys!

My entry this week for the I Heart Faces Let's Hear It For The Boys! Challenge. This is a picture from the photoshoot I did a few weeks ago for my friend Tammy and her family. :-)
Photobucket
Head on over to I Heart Faces to see all of the entries!
Photobucket




Help this  4th grade teacher & military mama @scienceesl attend #NASATweetup & share incredible experience with her students Donate here: Every little bit helps!  http://apps.facebook.com/fundrazr/activity/6eaacaada8bc46c696eb194b7df126e3




4 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww! So sweet!!! Love her dress, too!

Kathy said...

Awww! So sweet!

Lori said...

great picture. love seeing a father's love

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo! I'm sure they were pleased with this shot.