Sunday, September 11, 2011

Smiles for Mommy/Mommy and Me

So I found a new Monday mania blog treat that I have decided to participate in this week. I figure that I have been slacking lately so I need something to get me posting a bit more. Over at http://www.reallyareyouserious.com/2011/09/smiles-for-mommy-mommy-and-me-monday-the-82nd-edition.html It’s time again for Mommy and Me Monday. Pop out from behind that camera and capture yourself in action with your kids.


So here is my picture for the week. It is of DJ and I last Saturday in Atlanta for the races. :-) A big thank you to the National Guard group for being out there taking pictures, and a big thank you to them for protecting our freedom! my_photo

Make sure you head on over and look at everyone's entries!



Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?


Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

How cool that you were there...bummer it got rained out (that's the right one, right)?