Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Why I love my FitBit

Here is one of the many reasons why I love my FitBit so much. The Weekly Stats that they send out each Tuesday Morning (or at least mine come on Tuesday, but I might have set it up on a Tuesday, so your day may vary).
 
With this email, it means I don't have to personally keep up with my weekly counts on paper, nor do I have to go into my FitBit Dashboard and look.
 
As you can see I am in third place compared to two of my friends that have FitBits. This information keeps me motivated to "outstep" them, which hasn't happened yet, but I have moved up my friendship leaderboard.
 
Ok I am off on the fifth grade field trip to Starbase Swamp Fox! :-)
 
 
 
Hi Patty, here are your weekly stats.
4/22/2013 to 4/28/2013
WEEK'S MOST ACTIVE DAY
Thu, Apr 25
WEEK'S LEAST ACTIVE DAY
Sun, Apr 28
TOTAL STEPS
108,269
DAILY AVERAGE
15,467 steps
BEST DAY
21,126 steps
TOTAL DISTANCE
46.91 miles
DAILY AVERAGE
6.70 miles
BEST DAY
9.54 miles
TOTAL FLOORS CLIMBED
109
DAILY AVERAGE
16 floors
BEST DAY
35 floors
TOTAL CALS BURNED
16,654
DAILY AVERAGE
2,379 cals
BEST DAY
2,566 cals
WEIGHT CHANGE
0.0 lb
LIGHTEST
165.0 lb
HEAVIEST
165.0 lb
AVG SLEEP DURATION
6 hrs 37 min
AVG TIMES AWAKENED
18
AVG TIME TO FALL ASLEEP
0hrs 4min
Last week's step winners
1 Pam
148,324 steps
2 June Bug
141,044 steps
3 Patty
108,269 steps
See current leaderboard
Last week's badges
See all of my badges
What's the buzz?
You're receiving this newsletter because you signed up for a Weekly Progress Summary.
Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe. Fitbit and the Fitbit Logo are registered trademarks of
Fitbit, Inc. Fitbit, Inc. - 150 Spear Street San Francisco, CA 94105.
PS I am in no way compensated to brag on my FitBit. I bought mine fair and square last May. It's been replaced by FitBit customer service once due to a hardware upgrade malfunction, but since then it has worked like a charm! And when that happened, they replaced it without for free, I didn't even have to send them back the broken one!

No comments: