Monday, May 20, 2013

It was a time to celebrate with family and friends

Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl
Sorry it has taken me so long to get these posts up, its been a busy few days since returning from Iowa, and I have been exhausted when I got home from work. 
So here are just a few of the pictures from my grandparent's 70th wedding anniversary party. :-) I didn't take as many as I thought I did/would. Partly because the lighting stinks at the Eagles Lodge, and partly because I was busy. 

Matthew and Grandpa

Kelsey and Grandma and Grandpa
 Monkey, Z and DJ playing in the back corner.
 Monkey and mom
 Monkey and DJ eating their cupcakes
 Mom and my great aunt Helen (Grandma's sister)
 Grandma and Grandpa dancing
 Kelsey and DJ dancing
 Little L
 Little B
 Little C
 Natalie and little B
 Monkey and DJ
 DJ and Dad
 Mom and Aunt Cindy
 Matthew and Aunt Donna
 Monkey, DJ and Grandma
 The whole family that was there that night.
 I tried taking pictures without mom or Matt talking in them, but one of the guests moved my camera from the chair where I took the first picture, so I put it on the table, where the flash proceeded to bounce off the table cloth and so the pictures came out bad. :(
 Mom and her high school friends
 Grandpa and the three Carols.

No comments: