Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Max30 journey Day 19

Right before the first of the year, I decided that I had to get back into shape, for real this time. I reset my step goal on my Fitbit to 20,000 steps a day and joined the 2015 miles in the year 2015 challenge from Run the Edge, and joined the group on Facebook. I decided for me that I was only going to count my miles on my Garmin towards the 2015 miles.
The last step was to purchase Shaun T's Max 30 workout. I had seen several friends have great success with the program over the month since it's release and wanted to give it a try. Yesterday was day 32 of my new step goal, and 19 of the Max 30 program. I have walked a total of 187 miles in the month of January according to my Garmin,  and close to 400 miles according to my Fitbit.
Below is a picture of yesterday's walks, my Max out time on Sweat Intervals and my total steps for the day.
I am seeing a difference slowly but surely in both my measurements and my scale. I am hoping that if I make the commitment to start sharing what I am doing on here, I will keep committed to it!

Want to learn more about how you can start doing Max30? Visit: Patty's Beachbody Page

No comments: