Saturday, January 31, 2015

What's your running/walking schedule look like for the next two/three months?

Today was the start of a busy couple of months for me! I have signed up for a run of some sort, with one exception, every single Saturday for the next two months. :-)

Here's how it breaks down:
Today: January 31st, Black History Month 5K Fort Jackson MWR, it was really 2.9 miles because the course is short.
February 7th, MGC Long Run, downtown Columbia, I'm only doing the 5k, but I might to Gervais Street on repeats if I have time.
February 14th, I will be in Arizona so no run, unless someone wants to do a sunrise hike with me on Friday or Sunday! Saturday I'll be with my bestie celebrating her son!
February 21st, Enchanted 10K Disney, Orlando, FL
February 28th, Tooth Fairy 5k on Fort Jackson
March 7th, Run Hard Columbia Half Marathon Columbia, SC
March 14th, Five Points St. Patrick's Day 10K, Five Points Columbia, SC
March 21st, St. Patrick's Day 5k on Fort Jackson
March 28th, Color Run, Columbia SC, we are team Fort Jackson 2015, if you want to join us!
April 4th is Easter Weekend, so no run scheduled as of right now, but I might sign Declan and I up for the YMCA Bunny Hop 5K
April 12th, Rock-N-Roll 1/2 Marathon Raleigh, NC
April 18th, Nothing as of right now, I think I'll need the break by then!
April 25th, Pat's Run  4.2 miles for the Pat Tillman Foundation. I'm doing a shadow run, just haven't decided if I am driving to Charlotte for the "official one" that I signed up for, or doing it here at home.

I am thinking it's a good thing I bought new shoes today at Strictly Running! I am really looking forward to seeing what improvements I can make with my times. Last year I did a fairly similar schedule, just with a few more off weeks and did really well, so here is to praying that my cross-training with Max30 continues to pay off!

Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/scienceesl

No comments: