Saturday, September 05, 2009

Jimmie Jam Part One

I had a great time last night at Jimmie Jam in Atlanta. I have to say a big huge thank you to Jerry for letting me go, even though DJ was sick, and I was going on my own. Also a big thank you to Jimmie Johnson, Rutledge Wood (Speed Channel), Edwin McCain, Lowes, and the 48 Fan club for putting on such a great free show!



I will be sharing my pictures and stories as the week goes on. :)



Driving up to Atlanta I was worried that I would get lost, but my Navigator on my phone got me literally to the door step of the Tabernacle.



I knew I was in the right spot when I saw the show car trailer in a parking lot, so thats where I chose to park. I got there and was the 6th person in the general admission line, not that it really would have mattered since it was a concert with probably 300 guests. Standing in line I got to meet some really neat people, and we got to be "friends" for the night, as we stood together inside as well, keeping places for eachother when we wanted to get pictures of other things, go to the restroom, or get drinks.



Rutledge Wood was the "host" for lack of a better word. :)
Anyone that watches Speed Channel understands why I took a picture of his shoes! :)
More to come when I am not fighting Jerry for the broadband. ;)

No comments: