Thursday, March 13, 2008

DJ

I am beginning to wonder if DJ is color blind. He constantly confuses red and green which are the two main ones that if you are color blind you can not see. If it is something that he has been asked about several times, and he recognizes as us saying it is red, or green he can tell you its that color, but if it is something knew he mixes the two. I have a couple of experiments that I am going to do with him next week to see if I can figure out if he is or not. And if he is, then I have to see where we go from there.
________

1 comment:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

patty here is an online pediatric test you too can sit down and do.
http://colorvisiontesting.com/online%20test.htm
it is shapes instead of numbers.
Hopefully he's just going through a color stage.