Sunday, May 18, 2008

Field Day through a third graders eyes... ETA pictures

I took my camera with me on Friday to field day.

I was brave and I let some of the kids take pictures, and it made me laugh tonight when I was going through the pictures.

Some of the things that they took pictures of were absolutely fall over laughing funny!

And then some of them, I was wondering who took the picture, and why we had grass, and sky pictures... ;)

But as Jerry said you never know what sparked their interest when they took the picture.

I will try and share some of the ones that don't have faces that you can make out (have to protect the kids). :)

There are a couple of the teachers/staff vs. the kids tug of war matches that I let the kids use the camera, that I can probably share, without too much fuss. As soon as the 300+ picture are done uploading to the kodak site, I will use photobucket. :) Can't run both uploads at once.

Ok here are a couple of the pictures from Friday. I used photobuckets new editing feature to blur the faces other than my own. ;) I think the kids took most of these:

Teachers vs 5th grade tug of war
Photobucket

One of the boys and I (I promise he doesn't look like this, and he is smiling!)
Photobucket

Frogger race
Photobucket

Photobucket

Me at noon, hot tired, and ready to be done:
Photobucket

3 comments:

Christie O. said...

whenever my dad uses my camera i always have "feet" movies on there, because he keeps the movie button on and sits there trying to figure out how to turn it off.

anyway, sounds like you guys had fun! love field day!!

Windy said...

But admit it ya had fun!!! and ya got moving which is good...more then I can say for myself...I am stuck in a rut!!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

That looks like a blast. They did really well on taking pics!! :)