Saturday, May 17, 2008

The light at the end of the tunnel?

Isn't the sunshine....




Its a train....





Nuff said about the last 24 hours.

Right now I am trying to figure out how to keep our heads above water for the next 3 months until school starts for the fall and I get paid.

It doesn't look good. We are at our eyebrows right now. I wanna cry.

If we could sell the house or even rent it out at the $2000 a month that our mortgage is, rather than paying $700 a month out of pocket, we might be a step ahead, but we aren't.

4 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 story,home for sale in Crestview Florida.





3 bedrooms, bathroom and loft upstairs, master bedroom/bath, living room, kitchen and dining room downstairs.





Home sits on a large corner lot with privacy fence surrounding the back yard. Very quiet neighborhood, with all culdasacks, limited amounts of traffic.





Less than a 5-10 minute walk to the new elementary school and middle schools that are being built (construction to be complete in 2009). North Okaloosa Hospital, and soccer fields are 3/4 mile from home.





This home is convenient to Eglin, and Hurlburt Air Force Bases, NAS Whiting Field, less than 25 minutes to the white sand beaches of Destin.





Seller will give buyer $6,000 towards redecoration, or closing costs on a full offer of asking price.





2 comments:

Christie O. said...

ADORABLE house!! man, I wish I lived a little bit north, I'd take a look at it! I hope things work out for you (I'm sure they will -- hang in there) but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

I hope it sells SOON!!!!!!