Thursday, May 15, 2008

Can I just say the power of prayer and positive thoughts is pretty darn awesome?

Confessions Of A CF Husband: WE'RE HOME!!!

I have followed this little girl's journey, since the start, and have blogged a lot about them, as seen here here, here, here here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here
here, here, here, here, here, and well thats just the first month that I was following there story. (trust me if you click on the Confessions of a CF Husband, 65 Roses 4 Patty Sue, in my labels you will see many more).

I think that I can safely say that their journey for the last 18 weeks, has inspired me. I check Nathan's blog at least once a day, and I have it in my reader so that I know when something new is posted.

I will continue to pray for this family, for Gwyneth's continued good health, and for Tricia to continue to do well with her new lungs.

1 comment:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

isn't that just awesome?!?