Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jerry update #7

Well Jerry's potassium levels dropped over night from at 3.2 (which was almost high enough to come home) to a 2.8. They were talking about restarting the IV this morning, but had not done it when I was there. I "think" that they are waiting to see what his afternoon labs look like. But either way it wont be today that he comes home.

On of the nurses did ask him if the doctor was going to move him to a different floor, I guess she doesn't think he needs to be on the immediate care floor any more. But Dr. B didn't say anything to Jerry about moving him.

Oh and his blood pressure was back up this morning, 170/116. Not cool

1 comment:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

uggg, how frustrating. Crossing my fingers for better labs on the next drawing.
Im thinking of you and the kids. I know this has to be tough. ((hugs))