Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why does Marine One need a kitchen?

I was just reading this, and it says that Marine One, the helicopter that President Obama flies from the White House to Andrews and back again, has a kitchen....


Why?


I mean its like a 10 minute flight, isn't it?

Really, shouldn't the President of all people be grown up enough to either eat before he leaves home, or be able to wait until Air Force One is at cruising altitude?

Heck I am not sure I can even understand why it needs a bathroom, but I supposed if it can go 800 miles, a bathroom might be necessary. But a kitchen? Give me a break.

1 comment:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

he must be like my kids. 5 minutes down the road they 1) HAVE TO GO PEE SOOOO BAD 2) ARE REALLY REALLY REALLY THIRSTY and 3) I HUNGRY!!!

Drives me insane!!! Maybe the white house should pack him a snack, lol.