Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt Kindergarten Style

On Wednesday DJ wasn't feeling too well, running a slight fever, coughing, runny nose etc. So I took Thursday off so I could take him to the doctor.

We lucked out and were able to get him an appointment on base (for the first time in 2 years!) at 8:20. Turns out he had a bad allergy attack, so he wasn't contagious. So I called to see if they wanted me to go into work for a half day, was told no they had it covered.

DJ and I then hung out for the rest of the morning, then we headed to school, for his school easter egg hunt. (His only worry about being sick, he even asked the Dr. if he was ok to go to it!)

I really enjoyed the opportunity to be a "mom" for the day, instead of being a mom/teacher who had to hurry up and get back to class.

I got to help "hide"/scatter the eggs....

Easter Egg Hunt 005
Easter Egg Hunt 006
We had the entire field behind the school covered. Good thing since there were three classes of kindergartners waiting to get out there and get some eggs!
eggs
Plus I got a chance to take lots of pictures (you can go and see pictures of Princess Brooklyn that I posted that afternoon!)eggsEggsfriends

No comments: