Friday, March 06, 2015

Day Sixty One Results

OK this is a little scary, but I've been sharing all along so I might as well share this. Here it is, my day sixty-one weigh in. Not quite as good as my other weigh ins, but not too bad considering I didn't do a Max 30 workout in 12 days, and hadn't met my step goal in 10 days. 
Total weight loss in 61 days 11 pounds. Plus 5 inches. 
I'm pretty proud of myself and my hard work and it is paying off! 
I can't wait to see what the next 54 days have in store (since I'm on day 4 of round two, and didn't really complete round one).
I'm going to start a challenge group on Facebook if anyone is interested in starting this journey with me, just send me a message. 


I went downtown tonight to pick up my race packet for tomorrow's half marathon and then went and had appetizers with Stefanie. There was a beautiful sunset. The colors were amazing.

Flat Patty is ready to run tomorrow! If you are in the Columbia area come downtown about 10-10:30 and cheer us onto the finish! ;-) We might be slow but we get the job done! 




No comments: