Sunday, March 15, 2015

Whew what a busy couple of days!

 It has been a busy couple of days, so now I am playing catch up!

First up is my "I am jealous of all of my Rock-n-Roll half marathoner friends who are running in DC" face.


I was jealous something fierce on Friday. 

Then I learned that the weather there was just as bad as the weather here on Saturday. I didn't feel quite as jealous after that!

A fellow runner/walker on Facebook mentioned how if you duct tape your shoes they stay a dry. I figured with the rain in the forecast for yesterday, why not? It works, BTW!

My amazing coach, Kimberly, and I running the Get to the Green 10K. She snapped this picture as she lapped us. 
Confession time! Lisa and I were late getting to the start line due to the weather and traffic. So we only did the 5K. I made up for the other 5K later though. 

Kimberly and I post race! I am forever grateful to the Wear Blue: Run to Remember organization for introducing me to this wonderful lady! She waited on the killer hill last weekend during the half to cheer me on, and this weekend was going to wait at the start line until we got there, but I am glad she started on time. 

For those of you that were spacing out yesterday... Yesterday was the only time in our lifetimes that the perfect Pi day was going to happen. 
3.1415926 
March 14, 2015 at 9:26 a.m. 
Declan's ELA teacher did an entire lesson based on it. 
So we bought Key Lime pie and took it to Lisa's house to share with her kids. 



Tomorrow I am taking my workout gear and my Max 30 Cardio Challenge DVD to school. We are going to get our workout on while the kids have clubs! 




No comments: