Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wave

Its official! I no longer work at Lowes!!!

As of 5 pm tonight I walked out the door, to no longer return as an employee!!!

Much trouble was ensured to get to this point, with much drama!

Some one mistakenly scheduled me to work next weekend.

Now if it had been in my favor to work, I probably would have told K that I would do it. However it was CRAZY hours, like 10 hours on Saturday, then 3 on Sunday, and then closing the following Friday night. HA! Nope not gonna happen.

I predict that this week will be just as crazy as last with school. So if anyone needs to get ahold of me, please email me!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

congratulations...see ya, LOWES!!!

Kim said...

YAY! You did it!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

LMBO!!! that they scheduled you!!! I bet it feels good you don't have to return to the drama.