Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kelsey's senior pictures

Ok by now everyone that we mailed Kelsey's senior pictures out to should have them, so I can share them on here. :-) Since we sent some with Christmas presents and what not I didn't want to ruin the surprise by posting them before they got to them.
IMG_4238IMG_4136 (I didn't not print this one, but still thought it was cool.)

IMG_4131

IMG_4121 I didn't warn her the wave was coming in. ;)

IMG_4124
IMG_4076Orange challenge

By the way did you know that the company that goes into the schools to take Senior pictures charges a $15 sitting fee, then expects you to pay $69 for 8 proofs and a portfolio to keep them in? For less than that I printed enough of the pictures that I took, and edited and got more than enough to send to the family, and extended family. Plus have some left for Kelsey to give out to friends. I think we did a pretty good job, but that's just me.

No comments: