Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Knocking out another Round...

Slowly but surly I am feeling better after last week's stomach flu. With having over a week off due to traveling to WDW and then being sick, I decided to stop Month 2 of Insanity Max 30 a week early and go back to Month 1. The normal rule of thumb is the second round concentrate on form, so that is what I'm doing. Shaun T is still kicking my ass though!

So without further ado: Round 2, Week 1 Day 2 Tabata Power: I Maxed Out at 11:54. I was a hot sweaty mess when I was done!

Thursday morning is the last weigh in day of my 60 day challenge group. I am hoping that evening to be sharing an impressive scale picture, even though I had the week off. Have I mentioned lately how happy I am that I made the decision to purchase this program and challenge pack? It has made such a difference in my energy and fitness levels.  



Tomorrow at school is sports jersey day for Read Across America week. So you all know I am going to be representing my kid Queze! Borrowing Declan's jersey and hat to make the outfit complete. Maybe I'll buy myself a jersey this coming season. ;-) 



No comments: