Monday, March 02, 2015

Starting again....

I wont say starting over, because I'm not really. I am starting again. After being sick for a week I decided that instead of doing the last week of month 2 of Insanity Max 30, I would start over with month 1 week 1. So for Round 2 Month 1 Week 1 Day 1 Cardio Challenge I Maxed out at 8:53

I love this program! And Beachbody just announced that if you are a paid Team Beachbody paid member the videos are now on-demand. Depending on which workouts you are doing, you don't have to haul your dvds on vacation or work trips any more! If you are a member you now have access to all of the programs. This is still in the beta stage so there will be kinks but from what I have seen so far, it's great. 

All you have to do to get a month free of the Team Beachbody is buy a challenge pack  with one of the workout programs (I recommend PiYo as a great starting place) and Shakeology on home direct. Then after that it's billed every 3 months. 

Questions? Ask! I promise I wont pester you about ordering anything, but I would love for you to join me on this journey. 

No comments: