Friday, December 21, 2007

File this under: Wow too much time on their hands

Bear got in late last night! It was great to see her, and I am sure fun will be had by all while she is here. I don't know how much I will get to see her, since I work almost every day that she is here, and Sunday when I am off they will be down in Navarre. But the plus side to the screw ups that have happened with our move is that we get to see her (oh and we have furniture). Right now she and the boys are out shopping at the Evil Empire, which is a mad house from what I could see from Lowes. At lunchtime today the left hand turn lane to turn into EE was backed up about 2/3 a mile. Yeah, I didn't come home for fear I wouldnt get through the traffic to get back to work on time.
Today I have a rotten cold,SmileyCentral.com and really considered calling in sick, but I drug my miserable self into work. Only to be bitten by something on the thumb SmileyCentral.com right before I went to lunch. Right when I was bit, I didn't know what happened, I actually thought I just pinched my thumb between the two pavers I was loading. When I went to lunch I noticed that my thumb was numb, and slightly red.
I never realized how much the I do with my thumb until today, because it feels weird.

And in the file of: Wow too much time on their hands,
Just now while I was out blog hopping I went to New England Mamas. There Audrey has a post about a "seasonal" display near her. Well you just have to check it out for yourself. Read/See the Post here

No comments: