Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holidays from the Cleveland Family

I sent out the following on an email today, but in case I missed anyone:

Happy Holidays!SmileyCentral.com

I hope this finds all of our friends and family safe and happy this holiday season. As many of you know we are in the process of moving to Warner Robins Georgia, with the house getting packed up on December 27th and the 28th. SmileyCentral.com Then the family will leave here as soon as they are done to get up to Georgia on the 29th. Jerry is in Georgia this week getting everything arranged for the kids and I to move up as soon as the house is packed up next week. He found us a house that we will move into as soon as we get there. We are excitted to get on with the next phase in our lives.

With getting ready for the move I have not found the time to think about Christmas/Holiday cards this year, let alone make them and mail them out.I hope you will all forgive me.

No comments: