Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is anyone else ready for it

to just be November 5th already?

After almost 2 years of "The Election" broohaha, I am over it!

I am tired of hearing what each candidate thinks.

I am tired of all of the "polls" over who is going to win, and what we the American people supposedly think and want.

I am tired of the news, all the news being on the election, and what is going to happen based on the outcome of the election.

I think 99% of the people who are going to vote, already know who they are going to vote for.

So I am just ready for it to be November 5th already!



Even though I know, that there is going to be a group of people really upset that day, and not willing to accept the vote that goes against their candidate. No matter who wins, someone is going to be upset.

1 comment:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

yep, so want Nov 5th to get here. I do know who i'm going to vote for, but I'm still not happy with the person, lol.